Favret is responsible for teaching three courses in the Department of Biological Sciences at the University of Montreal. In line with his research interests, these include 1) the first half of a first-year course in animal diversity, specifically dealing with invertebrates, 2) a second-year course in entomology, and 3) and third-year course in insect systematics. This last course is also open to graduate students and students from other Montreal universities. All courses are taught in French, although most readings in insect systematics are in English and anglophone students can be accommodated on a case by case basis. Contact Colin if you are interested.
Home » Teaching
- • Article: The effects on insects of plant-associated microorganisms 28 June 2022
- • Recruiting: Master’s student in insect pathology 16 June 2022
- • Newly minted: Dr Dabré 20 May 2022
- • Shining stars at the Quebec entomology society meeting 11 December 2021
- • Adwa receives her master’s 3 October 2021
- • Article: Insects and mycorrhizae in soybean fields 28 September 2021