Favret is responsible for teaching three courses in the Department of Biological Sciences at the University of Montreal. In line with his research interests, these include 1) the first half of a first-year course in animal diversity, specifically dealing with invertebrates, 2) a second-year course in entomology, and 3) and third-year course in insect systematics. This last course is also open to graduate students and students from other Montreal universities. All courses are taught in French, although most readings in insect systematics are in English and anglophone students can be accommodated on a case by case basis. Contact Colin if you are interested.
Home » Teaching
- • Article: Aphid climate niche 8 January 2020
- • Article: Voegtlin trap 6 July 2019
- • Article: Digitizing the collection 19 June 2019
- • Thomas receives his PhD 27 March 2019
- • Article: A North American aphid invades new territory 27 March 2019
- • Article: The Cannabis aphid in North America 17 October 2018