Favret is responsible for teaching three courses in the Department of Biological Sciences at the University of Montreal. In line with his research interests, these include 1) the first half of a first-year course in animal diversity, specifically dealing with invertebrates, 2) a second-year course in entomology, and 3) and third-year course in insect systematics. This last course is also open to graduate students and students from other Montreal universities. All courses are taught in French, although most readings in insect systematics are in English and anglophone students can be accommodated on a case by case basis. Contact Colin if you are interested.
Home » Teaching
- • Article: The Cannabis aphid in North America 17 October 2018
- • The lab is featured by the SEQ 17 May 2018
- • Article: Revision of the mealy plum aphids 21 January 2018
- • Article: Protecting the name Adelgidae 4 October 2017
- • Article: Several introductions around the world of a Californian aphid 20 June 2017
- • Anaïs wins best presentation at the departmental symposium 30 March 2017