Favret is responsible for teaching three courses in the Department of Biological Sciences at the University of Montreal. In line with his research interests, these include 1) the first half of a first-year course in animal diversity, specifically dealing with invertebrates, 2) a second-year course in entomology, and 3) and third-year course in insect systematics. This last course is also open to graduate students and students from other Montreal universities. All courses are taught in French, although most readings in insect systematics are in English and anglophone students can be accommodated on a case by case basis. Contact Colin if you are interested.
Home » Teaching
- • Shining stars at the Quebec entomology society meeting 11 December 2021
- • Adwa receives her master’s 3 October 2021
- • Article: Insects and mycorrhizae in soybean fields 28 September 2021
- • Article: The Odonata of Quebec 26 February 2020
- • Article: Aphid climate niche 8 January 2020
- • Article: Voegtlin trap 6 July 2019